Cormac HerleyV· D. Florencio, C. Herley and P.C. van Oorschot, "An Administrator's Guide to Internet Password Research", Proc. Usenix LISA, 2014
· D. Florencio, C. Herley and P.C. van Oorschot, "Password Portfolios and the Finite-Effort User: Sustainably Managing Large Numbers of Accounts", Proc. Usenix Security, 2014
· S. Komanduri, R. Shay, L. Cranor, C. Herley and S. Schechter, "Telepathwords: preventing weak passwords by reading users' minds", Proc. Usenix Security 2014
· S. Egelman, A. Sotirakopoulos, I. Muslukhov, K. Beznosov and C. Herley, "Does My Password Go up to Eleven? The Impact of Password Meters on Password Selection" Proc. ACM CHI 2013
· J. Bonneau, C. Herley, P.C. van Oorschot and F. Stajano, “The quest to replace passwords: a framework for comparative evaluation of web authentication schemes,” IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2012.
· D. Florencio and C. Herley, "Where Do Security Policies Come From?" Symp. On Usable Privacy and Security, 2010.
· S. Schechter, C. Herley and M. Mitzenmacher, "Popularity is Everything: a new approach to protecting passwords from statistical-guessing attacks," Proc. HotSEC 2010
· D. Florencio and C. Herley, "Where Do Security Policies Come From?", SOUPS 2010 [Best paper award at SOUPS]
· C. Herley, P.C. van Oorschot and A.S. Patrick, "Passwords: If We're So Smart Why Are We Still Using Them?" Financial Crypto 2009
· C. Herley, "So Long, and No Thanks for the Externalities: the Rational Rejection of Security Advice by Users," New Security Paradigms Workshop 2009, Oxford.
· D. Florencio and C. Herley, “A Large Scale Study of Web Password Habits,” WWW 2007, Banff.
· Bharambe, C. Herley and V. Padmanabhan,“Analyzing and Improving a BitTorrent Network's Performance Mechanisms,” Proc. IEEE InfoCom 2006.
· D. Florencio and C. Herley,“KLASSP: Entering Passwords on a Spyware Infected Machine Using a Shared-Secret Proxy,” Proc. ACSAC 2006.
· D. Florencio and C. Herley, “Password Rescue: A New Approach to Phishing Prevention,” Usenix HotSEC ’06, Vancouver
· C. Herley and D. Florencio, “How to Login from an Internet Cafe Without Worrying about Keyloggers,” Symp. On Usable Privacy and Security ‘06
· D. Florencio and C. Herley,“Analysis and Improvement of Anti-Phishing Schemes,” Proc. SEC 2006.
© 2017 Cormac Herley